Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ####! I was just about to post a "thanks to Wiggs" thread for being a great guy to deal with, and I saw this sticky.

I'm expecting mucho dinero in a day or two from a couple hefty invoices that should be paid quickly, and I'll funnel some of it to Brad.

I've spoken with Jeremy many times on the phone, and of course here on AS, and have bought saws from him and sold them to him. He is one of the true generous and class acts to grace this forum and our world. :rock:

There are times when the #### talking gets pretty hot and heavy on AS, but it's things like this and the Stumpy situation (and the AS charity cuttings and GTGs I've been to) that make me very happy to be part of this fine community of generous people. You AS men and women rock!

I think Jeremy is going to be in for a bit of a surprise when he sees this thread. ;)

Last edited:
What a bunch of arrogant, uncaring , giving fools we have here.:laugh::laugh:

Hey Wiggles just make sure you follow the Doc's orders to a tee.................Ya' hear?

You! YOU!!

That thing is gonna look nice next to my Cr@rpsman/Pull-on! :laugh:

Oh, I ain't gonna win. Like I didn't win the 090 Stumpy charity deal. Doesn't matter. We pay if forward because that's the right way to live. :)

Brad, you'd best get over that arm-twisting sensation. You started this. :D :D :D

Back