Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Me and the hubby are sitting here talking about what Mrs chukka is like. We are picturing a female version of Jason. I really hope we are wrong. Haha. Welcome Mrs Chukka!!

mrs j ,,,, i have one think to say here,,, i think you are hooked on AS :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:
glad to see you gave jer 2 more feet of leash this morn:msp_rolleyes::msp_rolleyes:

Haha. Me and the hubby are sitting here talking about what Mrs chukka is like. We are picturing a female version of Jason. I really hope we are wrong. Haha. Welcome Mrs Chukka!!

Haha!! You will be shocked when you see just how opposite I am of Jason....all the time I hear you poor sweet thing how can you put up with such an obnoxious goofball!! I'm on the shy side and soft spoken which he is obviously not!!! :):):)

Haha!! You will be shocked when you see just how opposite I am of Jason....all the time I hear you poor sweet thing how can you put up with such an obnoxious goofball!! I'm on the shy side and soft spoken which he is obviously not!!! :):):)

prove it :ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::popcorn::popcorn:

1. MS460 - pioneerguy600
2. Woods port by ECSaws on your good running pro built saw - atpchas
3. Woods port by Mastermind on your good running pro built saw - Stihl 041S
4. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain - Stihl-Pioneer

Congrats everyone and thank you SO MUCH for your participation in an awesome act of kindness!!! The total raised was $4355!!!

You are crazy!! I am THE reason you CAN party! Get off your lazy butt and do something! :p

I like you!!

You defn should come. We're slowly growing the wives club lol. I don't know a thing about saws though. Lol.

1. MS460 - pioneerguy600
4. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain - Stihl-Pioneer

Congrats everyone and thank you SO MUCH for your participation in an awesome act of kindness!!! The total raised was $4355!!!

Congrats!!

1. MS460 - pioneerguy600

and here i had a spot cleaned up for the 460 :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:,, it went to a great guy
i have to say this has been the best everyone coming together for mr and mrs j,,, personally i wished i could have done more,,, the few times i have been to see them,, especially this morn the reaction from them on all the help to keep them going was just absolutly priceless,, we are all blessed to have each other when the chips are down,, i am going to say this,,, mr and mrs j,, we all love you guys,,,

Back