Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the winners!!! And I will say it is cool to have a wife that enjoys all this crazy saw stuff and stuff. My wife really enjoys the GTG's. We have only been to a few but wwe are both hooked. I think it makes her feel kind of bad a$$, no one wants to mess with a chick that can run a chainsaw.

I'll be there! That sounds great!! Who needs chainsaws when we will have a couple of cases of wine!

hey wait a minute you 2,,, this is not a tupperware or mary kay party,, geeezz,,, now if it turns out to be a victoria secrets party then that would be ok :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Congrats to the winners!!! And I will say it is cool to have a wife that enjoys all this crazy saw stuff and stuff. My wife really enjoys the GTG's. We have only been to a few but wwe are both hooked. I think it makes her feel kind of bad a$$, no one wants to mess with a chick that can run a chainsaw.

i won't mess with my wife,, she can run a saw,,she lifts patients for her job and shes a red head:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

hey wait a minute you 2,,, this is not a tupperware or mary kay party,, geeezz,,, now if it turns out to be a victoria secrets party then that would be ok :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

You might not want to get too froggy telling that bunch what kind of party to have!!!
Ya seen "Fried Green Tomatoes"?
I'm gonna sit by the fire and let them do whatever they want!

Mike

My thank you in the winnings post was short in an effort to get the results ASAP. I just want to let everyone that pitched in for parts know how much I appreciate the help. It's truely rewarding to be a part of something like this. There's a LOT of great guys on this forum! Thanks again to EVERYONE that donated money. Most of it was in $10-$20 increments, just showing the huge number that responded, and proving that it's a true community effort. Go AS:clap:

Mah Wife iz a redhead too....! They're feisty I tell ya!

ChukkaWife.jpg

Here she iz with mah momma just a couple weeks ago in Maine.

20120507_162211.jpg

Big congrats to the winners, more for the wiggs, and special thanks to brad for putting the show together. Another fine example of brotherhood and camaraderie!

Mah Wife iz a redhead too....! They're feisty I tell ya!

ChukkaWife.jpg

Here she iz with mah momma just a couple weeks ago in Maine.

20120507_162211.jpg

Aww yay. I love seeing actual family pics. Doesnt happen often here lol. Maybe I should start a thread for that :)

Congratulations to the winners. :rock:

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this. A special thanks to B Rad for putting it all together. :bowdown:

Jeremy is a very good friend of mine. To see everyone come together to help him and his family like this makes me very proud to be a small part of this caring fellowship of friends.

Not if my wife has anything to do with it!!
Saw the miss chucker name above, and assumed that was your wife my friend, REP sent of course. You guys are all awesome for pulling this together for Jeremy:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

Guys, words alone would not express the thankfulness me and my family have twords y'all. Brad, thank you for all you've done, I am blessed to call you a friend. All the other contributors that offered up parts, and services to make this saw and charity what it is, thank you from the bottom of mine and my familys hearts.

And a massive thanks goes to all you guys who contributed. You have taken a huge burden off of my family in a time when we needed it the most.

THANK YOU, EVERY LAST ONE OF YA!!!!

Guys, words alone would not express the thankfulness me and my family have twords y'all. Brad, thank you for all you've done, I am blessed to call you a friend. All the other contributors that offered up parts, and services to make this saw and charity what it is, thank you from the bottom of mine and my familys hearts.

And a massive thanks goes to all you guys who contributed. You have taken a huge burden off of my family in a time when we needed it the most.

THANK YOU, EVERY LAST ONE OF YA!!!!

Nothing else can be said.:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

Back