Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Admins, please leave this in the chainsaw forum for 2 weeks. At that time, the sticky can be removed. Thanks!

I've got that hard beating heart in my chest kind of feeling right now, telling me I need to do something. Jeremy is not just one of our own, but I consider him a personal friend. The card's he's been dealt right now are pretty tough. He's already told us that he will be going to 60% of his normal pay. That was effective immediately as of last Tuesday. I don't mean to embarrass you Jeremy, but I want to help. I'm sure there are many more here that do as well. I'm going to provide that opportunity.

I have a MS460 work saw here that I was going to rebuild and sell. Instead, I'd like to give the profits to Jeremy and his family.

If you would like to donate to this charity drive, please send donations in $10 increments to [email protected]. All proceeds above $250 will be donated. When this drive is over, I will draw one name, to which I will give the chainsaw.

This drive will only be two weeks in duration. I want to get this money to Jeremy sooner, rather than later. The deadline will be Monday, May 7th, at 7 PM Eastern time.

This particular MS460 is not a pretty shelf queen. She's a well worn work saw, with plenty of scrapes and scratches. It currently runs, but has bad crank bearings. I will be going through it entirely. Both crank bearings will be replaced, as well as all seals and gaskets. If need be, I will replace the piston, and or rings. Everything will be cleaned and put back together to make a solid work saw. I will get pics when possible. Any questions, please ask.

All donations MUST have your AS username included. Please send all donations as a gift.

Please make no references to p a y p a l. Please do not call this a r a f f l e. This is for legal reasons.

"In addition to the MS460, both ECSaws and Mastermind have offered to donate a woods port to this donation. The saws must already be in good running condition. No clamshell saws."

Last edited by a moderator:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
jer is a good man,, i think we all love him like our own brother,,,
i will be doing a service on a mower for a guy tomorrow,,, i will send the profits from that,, it won't be a huge amount maybe 20 but its his

I just had a huge check bounce from a big repair job that I did for a local contractor this morning and not ten minutes later a guy stopped in the middle of this rain/slush storm we are having to purchase a roller I've been trying to sell...looks like I'll be in for a couple tomorrow after the bank opens.

Back