• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wigglesworth Ported MS660 *MINTY*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a minty STIHL MS660. I bought the saw 4-5 years ago from young. The saw was ported by Jeremy aka Wigglesworth. If you are unfamiliar with his work he is VERY knowledgable and does some amazing port work. He is very busy like us all and does not do alot of port jobs so a saw ported by him coming up for sale is rare.

A few details about the saw. I believe It was built off a 066 or some non-stock different STIHL NOS piston and cylinder. It has no decomp valve. It has a high output oiler, new large clutch cover and sports a Madsens 3/4 wrap handle. I will also include the stubby scrench for the bar nuts because this 3/4 wrap blocks them. It also has a three port muffler and a works tachometer.

When I got the saw I detailed the saw, used colormatched touch up paint on a few spots on the case and touched up a little of the STIHL logo on the recoil side. When I took the saw apart there was a part of the tank/handle assembly that was not quite right so I got a brand new tank/handle assembly for the saw. Also when I reassembled part of the saw I stripped the bolt holes for the AV bushing on the pto side of the saw. I fixed the issue by buying slightly longer stihl oem bolts and lock nuts to bolt the AV bushing back on. The fix in no way shape or form keeps this saw from being 100%. The fix is equal to or better than the original OEM design. I have included a picture trying to show the spot where the nut and bolt were used.

Since I have the had the saw I think I used it at one or two gtg's. It sits on a shelf and collects dust. I have included a video of the saw running. Before that video the saw had not been ran for 3-4 years. I fueled it and believe It popped on the 5th-6th pull. Then fired as normal. It is an awesome saw. At the last gtg I believe It was wearing a 36" bar. With the bar buried I believe It was running at 11k but don't quote me on that. Again it just sits there. I have recently moved and had my third child and can't justify this thing just sitting there.

$1200 PHO. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking. Questions? Just ask.

20180620_173726.jpg 20180620_173730.jpg 20180620_173740.jpg 20180620_173749.jpg 20180620_173756.jpg

Great guy to deal with, packaged extremely well and I’m very pleased with this transaction! This thing rips right out of the box and I’m stuck between wanting to see what thing can do in the cut & mounting it over the fireplace and look purty :laugh:

Awesome seller & awesome saw!

Thanks again @LowVolt ! She’s a beaut!

9F1B939D-22F2-4784-B441-C2039D698536.jpeg F1A80A65-8101-4FF9-9C37-1124B56A8FC4.jpeg

Great guy to deal with, packaged extremely well and I’m very pleased with this transaction! This thing rips right out of the box and I’m stuck between wanting to see what thing can do in the cut & mounting it over the fireplace and look purty :laugh:

Awesome seller & awesome saw!

Thanks again @LowVolt ! She’s a beaut!

View attachment 664356 View attachment 664357

Back