Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My MS460 Arctic had just been added to the Wiggz Charity Drive. This is a 2nd saw to the charity and it's 99.9999999999999999% brand new. It has a dual port muffler, heated handles, and the HD2 air filter. I initially had it wearing the large clutch cover and large spikes but I changed it back to the standard size spikes and cover. I have the 20" bar and chain for it (050, 3/8). The bar has a a tiny bit more wear on it than what you see in the vid. I ran it a couple times on my 066 to cut some cookies and it rode in the trunk of my car against a few other bars to and from the Missouri GTG. So the bar will have some scratches on it but rest assured it's practically brand new as well. It will have a brand new in the box chain.

The only cuts this saw has ever made can be seen in this video.

[video=youtube;aVvVi47W7YM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVvVi47W7YM[/video]

--
Send charity in $10 increments to [email protected]. Be sure to send your charity as a gift and don't forget to include your AS name!

And the same rules apply as they do in Brad's thread. Do not mention p a y p a l and this is most certainly not a r a f f l e. This is a charity event and afterwards I will draw one name and that person will get the saw. The charity will end at 10:00pm on Thursday May 10th, 2012.

C'mon d00dz! Let's do everything we can for the Wiggz Family!! :clap: :rock:

Last edited:
I appreciate the kind words guys. But do know that I'm not looking for praise or recognition. This has nothing to do with me.

I'm just trynna help the Barger so he can stay Larger and In Charger!!! :rock: :rock:

Hell we all know that!You still need a big pat on the back :rock: Who knows there could be more stuff come up yet?This thing is just getting started!

Eric just got a hold of me and said he wants to port this saw. The saw will be on it's way to Ohio tomorrow.

This will count as his 2nd charity port job.

Dangit... Now if I win it, I'll have to run it...Shoot...
I was gonna drive over it with the tractor and send it to Stephen in a box had it been perfectly stock...
:hell_boy:

Just for the shock value...:msp_wink:

Care package headed to NY soon...

And a big thanks should go to Brad for having this idea in the first place.

I may be adding to it but this whole charity idea came from him. I never woulda thought of this without it already existing. I'm too dumb to think of **** like this on my own. :)

It's not about me either! Your selflessness is exemplary and humbling.

Worse, what if somebody won both 460's??? He/she could have their own, personal GTG and race against themselves!

(Well, I am going to risk that embarrassment - $ is in the USPS mail - gotta support that charity these days too!)

Philbert

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back