Wiggz Charity Drive (460 #2)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any saws that ain't ported.......at least any that I would want done.

Let's just throw it back in the hat and draw it again. :)

Admit it, you're scared he'll show you up:msp_tongue: Find a dog tired clam, he apparently can work one over pretty well!

Shea

PS-Looking a the list of browsers--27. Best name---grack. Sounds like something you say in a slurred voice.

Last edited:
Randy if yer 100% certain I'll draw it again. Reply to confirm! :msp_thumbup:

That works for me. I'm sure there a bunch of guys that would love to have their saw done. Hell I have more ported saws than I can ever run...... :msp_thumbup:

Yes, thanks. But I already told my wife I won all those other saws. I'm going to have to really come up with something good.

Aliens??? People always love a good alien abduction story.......... They gave you the saw for your time??? OR......... Stay out late tomorrow and tell her you was on the game show "The Price is Right" or "Lets Make a Deal".........

Just to be clear. I don't have a thing against Stump's work. His finish is as slick as it gets. :rock:

I just don't have any saw that needs done. I have a saw that Timberwolf ported I'm in the process of bringing back to life....but aside from that saw all mine or done or non-runners.

Stumpy's portjob, to be replaced with.....

HEAVYFUEL!

Congratz Jon! :clap:

Just to be clear. I don't have a thing against Stump's work. His finish is as slick as it gets. :rock:

I just don't have any saw that needs done. I have a saw that Timberwolf ported I'm in the process of bringing back to life....but aside from that saw all mine or done or non-runners.

Excuses, excuses!!:biggrin:

Shea

Modz you can unstick this thread now. :)

It was real, it was fun, and it was real fun. Thanks again to all who gave in - every dollar you sent counted. :bowdown:

Glad I was able to help. My father was a giving guy and he did a lot for others. Some of you know my family lost him to lung cancer last December. I like to look at it like he's still out there keeping me influenced to do what he would do. He was a heck of a guy and I miss him greatly. Keeping his spirit alive is important to me and I hope he's able to see himself live through the family he left behind.

Thanks for a rockin' time d00dz, I had a blast. Until next time everybody!

WoodChuck'r. Over. Out.

Thank u Jason. U my friend are da man!! I am PROUD to call you a friend!!!!

Thank you to all who donated. You all have made such a big difference in my life and the lives of my family. My surgery and rehabilitation time has been virtually stress free thanks to all the fine folks on AS.

You guys are the best!!!

J

You've only made 2 posts in 10 days and are here within seconds of your name getting pulled?

That, my friend, is some serious CSP! :msp_thumbsup:

Chainsaw Sensory Perception

I saw who won and went out to my shed to cry in a beer then I got a text saying check the thread again. Now hedgerow is crying!!

You could have had Stumpy work over that Homelite 350 that's sitting behind the shed.

Back