wild ride

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** me, that’d have prompted a quick filling of my pants. I’ve been wobbled around a few times but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like that!!!

I’d have been worried about the integrity of the tensioned wood as it whipped me back and forth through the air...but I have zero experience of such species.

Do you guys think the tree slowly grew to such an extreme (if so why the h*ll let it go for so long??) or would the trees condition have deteriorated over a much shorter period...if so why?

I wonder if (having got all of the way out there) he could have reduced more slowly and had lots of little boings rather than one massive one, but I assume that there was simply no other way of doing it :buttkick:

Great vid, I’ll be sharing it

I’d have been worried about the integrity of the tensioned wood as it whipped me back and forth through the air...but I have zero experience of such species.
I don't either, but I do know that some palms can bend past 45° in hurricanes and bounce back so there's quite a lot more flexibility there than what you or I are used to.

Latest posts

Back