• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Windsor i/2" pitch chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a 25" roll of NOS Windsor 1/2 " X .063 gauge chain for sale. The number on the box is DH 63 and on the chain is D 63. I will take the best reasonable offer that is acceptable. The shipping will be included in the price. I will let this ad run for four days from the post time. I forgot to add that I have Oregon presets and tie straps. I will check and if they will work I will include Six. Ship to 48 states only. I will answer questions. Tom

Hey Tom, just to clarify, that's a 25 foot roll right?

Yes, I am 77 years old and worked at my church doing yard work for 4 hours this morning and then picked up my 4 year old great grand son and have been babysitting him all evening and believe it or not I am tired. There is a lot of difference in a 4 year old and a 77 year old and I feel it. Thanks for the correction. Tom

Thank you Tom. I wasn't trying to come across as sarcastic, hope you understood that. And yessir, after all that I can believe you're tired! :surprised3:

The last roll of 1/2" chain I sold, went for almost $10/ft, if that helps you any on pricing.
It was listed on ebay and the shop phone was just about ringing off the hook.

Here is a picture of the chain. You decide what type chain it is. I am not sure. Tom

Attachments

• poulan chainsaw 018.JPG
    poulan chainsaw 018.JPG
    705.6 KB · Views: 38
  • poulan chainsaw 017.JPG
    poulan chainsaw 017.JPG
    609.9 KB · Views: 39
  • poulan chainsaw 016.JPG
    poulan chainsaw 016.JPG
    576.1 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back