Winter '18/'19 - 100* Club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tooooooo many clothes on...……………………………..
just think about the laundry savings of running around with all the less cloths on. if there are kids around perhaps slightly more clothing.

sounds like there will be a lot of opportunity this week to hit 100* calling for several nights a -24

Jan 1 2018: Normally keep the house at 69 but because we had a new years rager it got to be 76 degrees and -25 outside. One hell of an adult Nerf dart war and jalapeno poppers in the oven to blame for the rise.

Don't doubt that the polar vortex expected Tuesday and Wednesday will get us close again.

yeah, and just think..yrs ago,,farmers didnt have cabs,,only heat housers,,wich were damn near useless...……..
Back in the 50's and early 60's, we didn't have wind chill. The weather guessers hadn't invented it yet, at least it hadn't made it out to the small towns yet.

Ya I grew up in the Wind Chill Index period just to date my self... I still find that more useful than Real Feal, current it feals like xxx... measering that they do now ... I also can’t figure out in my head lumens in a cadle either ... ha ha

Keep on ... Runnin’ Loads... !!

I dont know how you guys do it. Its supposed to be 2 here tomorrow with wind chills of 30 below with a blizzard warning. Its 22 right now and I had it 70 in here and I was in a t shirt. Any warmer and a certain lady complains that it's to hot. I wear all these layers when I'm working so when I'm at home I'm sweating.

My best will be tomorrow. It will be between 68 and 70 in here when I get home and get this furnace going. So if wind chills of 30 below count then I might make the 100 club.

Latest posts

Back