Wiring diagram needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanix365

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a bandit wiring schematic. The manual you get with the 90xp does not sadly have any kind of diagram that shows autofeed hookup to alternator or murphy switxhes etc. All it has is how to wire a 7 way trailer with electric brakes.... any help appreciated. My machine is a 90w but im putting on a new engine and starting from scratch and I would like to wire it so other people can follow what I have and use industry standards.

Looking for a bandit wiring schematic. The manual you get with the 90xp does not sadly have any kind of diagram that shows autofeed hookup to alternator or murphy switxhes etc. All it has is how to wire a 7 way trailer with electric brakes.... any help appreciated. My machine is a 90w but im putting on a new engine and starting from scratch and I would like to wire it so other people can follow what I have and use industry standards.
This may help if your Murphy switch is listed.
http://www.murcal.com/resources/resources_advice_w-series.html
Autofeed usually picks up the signal from the same source as the tachometer. Don't know how Bandit does it, but most Vermeer chippers use a magnetic pickup at the flywheel. But some models use the alternator signal.

I can get a schematic for you. I believe I have one on my work laptop... I work at a Bandit dealer, I will check it out in a bit.

This may help if your Murphy switch is listed.
http://www.murcal.com/resources/resources_advice_w-series.html
Autofeed usually picks up the signal from the same source as the tachometer. Don't know how Bandit does it, but most Vermeer chippers use a magnetic pickup at the flywheel. But some models use the alternator signal.
I have removed my lombardini 60hp and put in a john deere 4039t which has a tach already - i want to use the alternator from the lombardini and aim pretty sure a pick from one of the windings on the diodes will be fine. I'm hoping for a bandit digram with wire sizes, colors and numbers so I could make it easy for the next guy.... I plan on buying a autofeed plus from that guy... i forget his name but everyone seems to like his units and theyre pretty affordable.... I asked them and they say a tach feed from the alternator will work fine as well.

Latest posts

Back