Without a doubt, the crappiest STIHL ever produced...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here i thought crapsman 42cc was a #### saw design (spring from cyl. head to handle) broke after weeks worth of cutting replace. i ended up getting a few of them to have. chain came off one day well a few times finly cut though the plastic at the oil res. buddy had a wild thing bad piston cyl.(ran gas no oil for 5 mins) took both apart and use the case of wild and guts to crapsman. made not a to bad saw. got this use 024 18 inch sthil better saw bout the same weight bar on sthil is way more better than wild. had problems with sthil but i took in to a demo saw man (ts350 god) plug muffler 024 runs better imo than the poopuns :givebeer: larry

To the guy that said I put the wrong gauge chain on the saw...you are incorrect. I put the correct gauge chain on, but you can beleive what you want.

Red ol boy where ya been hide'n....... it was getting kinda slow around here without ya. :laugh:

Hell...

We've been having Tornado's and sheit around here man...tearin people up bad, messed up our roof, messed up my work....Then I got the flu or soemthing, missed a bunch of work.

Bad few weeks....:dizzy:

Hell...

We've been having Tornado's and sheit around here man...tearin people up bad, messed up our roof, messed up my work....Then I got the flu or soemthing, missed a bunch of work.

Bad few weeks....:dizzy:

I just figured you were working on a saw again.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.

oh wait, yes I do....

THE 009 IS THE CRAPPIEST STIHL EVER PRODUCED!

HUSKY OR FAIL!

Ya know AOD I took a quick look at yer sig line and I don't really see anything big, loud,......or dangerous? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
don't worry about it red, we all make mistakes. look at a stihl bar and you will see what i said it true.

here is an old thread from a man who knows more about saws then any one i've met.

later scott

Back