• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wizard 114 Deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Culling the collection. This is a Wizard built by Poulan based on there model Micro 25 SD. It cranks and runs out of the tank. The oilier works. New 15" bar. The chain is about 75% and the sprocket has a small amount of wear on it, but it has a lot of life left in it. It has a new air filter. I dough if you will find one that is running and as clean as this one. I will take $75 plus actual UPS shipping. If it does not sell in a week to 10 days It will go to Ebay. So if you are interested let me know. Thanks TomWizard 114 deluxe 001.JPG Wizard 114 deluxe 002.JPG Wizard 114 deluxe 003.JPG Wizard 114 deluxe 004.JPG Wizard 114 deluxe 005.JPG

Culling the collection. This is a Wizard built by Poulan based on there model Micro 25 SD. It cranks and runs out of the tank. The oilier works. New 15" bar. The chain is about 75% and the sprocket has a small amount of wear on it, but it has a lot of life left in it. It has a new air filter. I dough if you will find one that is running and as clean as this one. I will take $75 plus actual UPS shipping. If it does not sell in a week to 10 days It will go to Ebay. So if you are interested let me know. Thanks TomView attachment 458548 View attachment 458549 View attachment 458550 View attachment 458551 View attachment 458552

Nice saw! I have one also! Just alittle smaller!IMG_20150806_202652.jpg

Back