Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. J

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The WKY GTG will not happen in the Spring. We are thinking it may have to wait till possibly September. July and August are just too HOT!! We will update as soon as we know more. :)

Thanks for the update, it is a lot of work to put one on. The weekend of the 21st is out for me as I will be in VA for Field Day of the Past.

Tell Jeremy I am still interested in the saws we discussed.

Gary

I'm sure y'all could always schedule a small gtg sooner :) he's been trying to focus on cutting firewood. Scott brought us a bunch to finish off the year. Thank you!!!!! We are trying to get better prepared for next year. Or we gonna be cold folks!! Fast saws don't keep the family warm ;)

I'm sure y'all could always schedule a small gtg sooner :) he's been trying to focus on cutting firewood. Scott brought us a bunch to finish off the year. Thank you!!!!! We are trying to get better prepared for next year. Or we gonna be cold folks!! Fast saws don't keep the family warm ;)

tell him that i will be more then happy to bring my splitter and saws to help out,, i don't have much to do for the next couple of weeks and your welcome,,glad to help

needing firewood is a good reason to have a GTG,,, you all get the logs in let us know what length and then time for fun:D:D:D:D its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone

I might be able to make one this fall. I'm pretty busy right now with the new baby and work stuff.

Hmm. A firewood GTG. I'd even feed ya. I just wonder how quickly it would get turned into a race lol.

Don't worry about him. You said food. We can maybe get a stick or two cut between meals:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back