Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the house is cleaned up,,,, bacon,,sausage,,eggs ect is in the frig for breakfast,,, getting ready to load the trailor with all the junk,,, I mean parts,,,,,,, not looking forward to that long 30 minute drive in the morn,,, glad uncle will be with me to drive part of the way:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Leaving in 15. Do I need to bring my own sheets, deodorant, and toothbrush, or can I borrow yours?

ybedusej.jpg

Should have brung the big van this mini van is getting full and not all saws in there yet

I hope everyone attending has a safe and good time . I also hope I can get back on tomorrow to see how things are going at the gtg with the issues we are having . kudos to darin and the people that are working on fixing the problems with A.S:rock:

Leaving in 15. Do I need to bring my own sheets, deodorant, and toothbrush, or can I borrow yours?

I know you won't see this but everything is provided well except for the toothbrush unless you want to use sharons

well the trailor is half full of stuff to be sent home with anyone that wants it,,, truck is loaded with saws and equipment,, cooler is full of water,, caffeine free coke and rootbeer,, the 2 apple pies and 2 big bag of chips are ready to go,,, am I forgetting anything,,,, yep,,,, stop and get some gas and ice in the morn and then that long 30 minute drive:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Didn't get a motel in Murray this year, so setting in the motel room here in Calvert City, about 30 miles north of Murray. Plan on being there by 9 in the morning. Save some wood:)

I might have to send the cat in to wake josh up,, I am hoping to be there about 8 or so

I hope my saws start in the morning! Most of them haven't run in a few months, lol. It was too late to fire them up last night as I finally got around to them.

so whats stopping you from firing them now:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

the day's drive caught up with me... glad we got here tonight & were able to do a little chatting... met a couple folks I've been looking forward to meeting for a long time. Really looking forward to meeting the rest of you goof balls tomorrow!

Last edited:
On my way, I think the wife thinks I am nuts for getting up this early!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Sitting here trying to honor Andy (though I am off the clock). Once I shower and grab a bite to eat I will be on my way. The time change helps on the way out but is tough coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Have a great time all, and wish I could be there. A few weeks ago we was down to 4 days A week, now dont get a day off till next Sunday, figures. Anyways looks to be a beautiful day, got kinda chilly at work later this morn. but clear and su.ny. Have fun all and take some pics and vids for us.

Latest posts

Back