WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. J

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071.

Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

a693788f-b5df-bd39.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot!!!! I used a saw for the first time today. What is the world coming to???? Smh ;)

wow 3 days of chainsaws?!?!?!:msp_ohmy: i dont know if i can handle that much chainsawness. :hmm3grin2orange:

wow 3 days of chainsaws?!?!?!:msp_ohmy: i dont know if i can handle that much chainsawness. :hmm3grin2orange:

Lol. The chainsawness is pretty intense at my house :)

If I'm not away on work I will say we'll be there. I told my wife and she said is that close to paducah? I told her yes and she wants to go. There's a big quilt shop or something out there.

If I'm not away on work I will say we'll be there. I told my wife and she said is that close to paducah? I told her yes and she wants to go. There's a big quilt shop or something out there.

Largest quilt show in America. I swear it's Huge!!! She would love it. We are about an hour from paducah.

sharon and i will be there,,, its on the calender
hey by the way mrs j,, did you watch that dvd i left the other day????

I told her it wasn't too far. I worked in hopkinsville at the ethanol plant about 8 years ago. I spent 8 months out in that area.

She wants to know if there's daycare service at this gtg:laugh:

sharon and i will be there,,, its on the calender
hey by the way mrs j,, did you watch that dvd i left the other day????

He didn't tell me you left one. Is it the one of the show?

a693788f-b5df-bd39.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot!!!! I used a saw for the first time today. What is the world coming to???? Smh ;)

now its time to get the 066 out for a test run,,
i can tell you that sharon isn't affraid to run any saw now:clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back