• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wolfe Ridge Mfg firewood processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastsidetimber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 35 ton logsplitter log splitter up for sale made by Wolfe Ridge Mfg out of Wisconsin - on par no doubt with a Timberwolf TW-5. This is an industrial grade firewood processor, not Home Depot grade. 2 guys working this machine w20190719_093237.jpg 20190719_122034.jpg 20190719_093237.jpg 20190719_122034.jpg ith decent wood can put out 6,7, 8+ cords a day easy. Below are the specs:

- 20 hp Honda motor (I believe, it could be bigger, need to confirm)
- hydraulic log lift, it's impossible to overload it with wood
- hydraulically adjustable wedge
- 6 and 4 way wedges
- 2" ball coupler with 4 way plug, safety chains, highway tires and light package
- 35 ton ram
- all name brand hydraulics, auto return valve
- 5 gallon gas tank
- everything functions correctly, all maintenance done on time, low hours

This machine puts out a lot of wood, you would be wise to pair it with a conveyor. Shoot me a call or text with any questions or to come check it out. Machine is sitting, not being used as we are too busy to be processing wood. Asking $6800.00, I'm open to REASONABLE offers. 425.269.4279

I have a 35 ton logsplitter log splitter up for sale made by Wolfe Ridge Mfg out of Wisconsin - on par no doubt with a Timberwolf TW-5. This is an industrial grade firewood processor, not Home Depot grade. 2 guys working this machine wView attachment 748320 View attachment 748321 View attachment 748320 View attachment 748321 ith decent wood can put out 6,7, 8+ cords a day easy. Below are the specs:

- 20 hp Honda motor (I believe, it could be bigger, need to confirm)
- hydraulic log lift, it's impossible to overload it with wood
- hydraulically adjustable wedge
- 6 and 4 way wedges
- 2" ball coupler with 4 way plug, safety chains, highway tires and light package
- 35 ton ram
- all name brand hydraulics, auto return valve
- 5 gallon gas tank
- everything functions correctly, all maintenance done on time, low hours

This machine puts out a lot of wood, you would be wise to pair it with a conveyor. Shoot me a call or text with any questions or to come check it out. Machine is sitting, not being used as we are too busy to be processing wood. Asking $6800.00, I'm open to REASONABLE offers. 425.269.4279
Is this splitter still available? Where are you located?

Latest posts

Back