Women with chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopwood

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey how about posting pictures of some real chainsaw chicks-
heres one of my wife, Erica about to place second in a field of about thirty guys in an open, run what you brung stocksaw. The only one she didn't beat? take a guess

well im for that.. in fact anybody know an unattached chainsaw woman a little older than your lady..well u get the idea..
sorry russ. man got to do what he gotta do.i know this aint that kinda forum.:)

thats foru blaster.. im afraid i couldnt stand a lady that could beat my time.. one that young[no offense meant to chopwood ,u have a beautiful lady.]
would leave this old schooler in the dust.aint no use in hitching an race horse with an coal wagon hoss..
more pics please.:)

Here is a picture of my wife (when she was still on the crew) falling her first tree. cute little 10 inch diameter grand fir. about 75 feet tall. she still like to cut with her 036 better than anything else.

Chick with saw. you gotta love it.

Erica about to place second in a field of about thirty guys in an open, run what you brung stocksaw. The only one she didn't beat? take a guess

Congratulations to you both!

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Che

If all goes well she should be home in time for deep fried Honey turkey. And SawMan, there is plenty if you want to come up. (Last time he ate my cooking, he stopped me every time I walked by for more)

Later,
Chris

Hey everybody!

Hey everyone,

I've been a member for a while, but I've mostly been a lurker, but now we have a thread I can contribute to! Here are some photos from the Women's Stock Saw competition at Grizzlyfest from...somewhere in western NY from...I think 2001. Boy, it's been a while!

Well, I hope to be a more active participant overall and get to know some people around here.

Thanks,
Joel

Nice pick Joel, glad you could take those picks. When I see Ivan I will let him know that you posted picks of his show on the site.
Are you going to make it backup for another show?

Keep up the picks!
Chris Cicora

stihlman036 said:
Are you going to make it backup for another show?

Chris,

It depends a lot on work schedule, vacation time, and money. I've never been to Boonville, and I really, really want to make it up there before I get too old. I don't know if I can swing it this summer, but we'll see.

I wish there were some competitions down here in Texas.

Thanks,
Joel

Latest posts

Back