Wonderful winter day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it difficult to translate. What did you mean?
Sarcasm. He's just using a phrase that you might typically see on a tree video.
He's an intellectual elitist. Don't let him get you down. But he's right. The wholesale slaughter of trees is not something to glorify. Nor does the part where you swing from the tree look at all technical or necessary.(I do it too, but I wouldn't put film of it online) The part where you drop the limb on the building is not impressive either.(I realize it's a derelict and probably scheduled for demolition)
Please continue posting videos. I have yet to see one from Del_.

Sarcasm. He's just using a phrase that you might typically see on a tree video.
He's an intellectual elitist. Don't let him get you down. But he's right. The wholesale slaughter of trees is not something to glorify. Nor does the part where you swing from the tree look at all technical or necessary.(I do it too, but I wouldn't put film of it online) The part where you drop the limb on the building is not impressive either.(I realize it's a derelict and probably scheduled for demolition)
Please continue posting videos. I have yet to see one from Del_.
thanks for the clarifications

Good man.:chainsaw:
What about brush chipper? You are just climbing or do you have a bucket truck?
I really want to have a brush chipper, not yet purchased.
We use a forklift truck if necessary, (renting). What's this in English? When it is more profitable
avtovishka18.png

I really want to have a brush chipper, not yet purchased.
We use a forklift truck if necessary, (renting). What's this in English? When it is more profitable
avtovishka18.png
No "FORK" just lift, manlift, or bucket truck.
This is a "forklift"
image%3A17065.jpg
This is a material handler, or a telehandler
image%3A17066.jpg

Back