• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Won't be beat on chains

rancher2

rancher2

ArboristSite Guru
I don't remember the Dodge the wife spent a fair amount of time in the clothes area. I was all about the saws. She bought a fair amount of gifts for the two guys that help me do my 20 cord firewood every year and also help us get our crop in and take it out in the fall. Those two love to deer hunt so they stay with us two weeks during deer season. They are true friends. One is a old college buddy from 40 plus years ago the other one he came to work were I had worked for 25 years and then after that company went broke we ended up working at the same place years later too. I have known him 30 years. Last year I had to have shoulder surgery before planting. Wife didn't want to run the planter neither one of these guys had ran a planter. The old college buddy ended up taking vacation and ran the planter and the other one was there every afternoon running seed and doing any thing else that needed done.

Mad Professor

Mad Professor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Obviously Greg isnt at Baileys anymore. He would have responded here within 24hrs.
Greg left a greedy Bailey's.

He went to Left Coast Supplies, a great place to buy quality goods at great prices. They had Bailey's beat on milling chain 2:1 price wise (stihl 63PMX), bars too. LCS had 25" 63PMX milling chain ~$25, Bailey"s/Logosol ~$50.

Left Coast got shut down by questionable means, most likely greedy places like Bailey's and Logosol levered them out.

I wish Greg well. He offered people here here great quality at great prices.

AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.
Greg left a greedy Bailey's.

He went to Left Coast Supplies, a great place to buy quality goods at great prices. They had Bailey's beat on milling chain 2:1 price wise (stihl 63PMX), bars too. LCS had 25" 63PMX milling chain ~$25, Bailey"s/Logosol ~$50.

Left Coast got shut down by questionable means, most likely greedy places like Bailey's and Logosol levered them out.

I wish Greg well. He offered people here here great quality at great prices.
Yeah ok, thanks for that. Greg did an awesome job. He helped me plenty over the early years.

Cenpennlogger

Cenpennlogger

ArboristSite Lurker
I agree with the people saying stahls website sucks .... I'm lucky enough to live about 15 minutes from there shop and they are practically unbeatable on prices locally anyway. A few months ago they had a sale and we got a new 395xp for 925$.