• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Won't be beat on chains

rancher2

rancher2

ArboristSite Guru
I don't remember the Dodge the wife spent a fair amount of time in the clothes area. I was all about the saws. She bought a fair amount of gifts for the two guys that help me do my 20 cord firewood every year and also help us get our crop in and take it out in the fall. Those two love to deer hunt so they stay with us two weeks during deer season. They are true friends. One is a old college buddy from 40 plus years ago the other one he came to work were I had worked for 25 years and then after that company went broke we ended up working at the same place years later too. I have known him 30 years. Last year I had to have shoulder surgery before planting. Wife didn't want to run the planter neither one of these guys had ran a planter. The old college buddy ended up taking vacation and ran the planter and the other one was there every afternoon running seed and doing any thing else that needed done.