Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my latest method,,, woodshed to house, 1 face cord at a time.........
Pict0036.jpg

John

This wood hauler isn't mine. The one I have doesn't work this well....Mine makes too much noise when heavy loads are applied.

attachment.php

Ha,ha yep...My gal is scared of chainsaws, which is great for me! I do all the sawing, she throws onto the truck :clap: Wonder why she doesn't like too go so much anymore? :monkey:

my haulers

just a couple pics. of my wood haulers. 1941 Ford, 2001 Honda
quad.jpg
[/IMG] sorry see below

Last edited:
One part of the Hauler

Pic of the power end of my wood hauler, I pull a 5x8 trailer with this.

Thinking about getting a skidding cone, has anyone had much luck with a setup like this?

Sportsman 500 HO RSE Edition

honda

gruff, i do everything with my quad honda formen 4x4, when i bought it it was 4wheel all the time hated it i bought the shaft with the pushbutton to disingage the front shaft, best money i ever spent. i drag everything with it, logs, trucks, horse crap out to the field, and my grandkids on a sled. great tool.

Hi!

Newbie trying to contribute as a thanks for the tons of info found on this site.

I am using the thing below with attached to it a hitch converted small car trailer. It easily pulls half-ton.

Like the little place it needs between eg... trees. Full lockable drive, 3 forward-1reverse.

Detach the trailer and you have a modern draft horse to pull those logs.

It is a local product and the engine can be taken of in 10sec to be placed on other tools for groundwork, cutting grass, snow plough, etc etc.

Many parts and extensions available. www.supa.sk has it on their site.

Drive engine - gearbox is a centrifugal clutch. It takes a lot of abuse. I know daily workers aged 20+ and still going strong. Parts cheap, construction easy.

I like it. And prefered it above a small tractor. In mud - snow it keeps going where you bog a garden-type tractor (even with chains)

Price new: +- 2000 USD with the 7HP honda engine.

supapraktis.jpg

Welcome to AS

Hi!

Newbie trying to contribute as a thanks for the tons of info found on this site.

I am using the thing below with attached to it a hitch converted small car trailer. It easily pulls half-ton.

Like the little place it needs between eg... trees. Full lockable drive, 3 forward-1reverse.

Detach the trailer and you have a modern draft horse to pull those logs.

It is a local product and the engine can be taken of in 10sec to be placed on other tools for groundwork, cutting grass, snow plough, etc etc.

Many parts and extensions available. www.supa.sk has it on their site.

Drive engine - gearbox is a centrifugal clutch. It takes a lot of abuse. I know daily workers aged 20+ and still going strong. Parts cheap, construction easy.

I like it. And prefered it above a small tractor. In mud - snow it keeps going where you bog a garden-type tractor (even with chains)

Price new: +- 2000 USD with the 7HP honda engine.

supapraktis.jpg

Tatra, I like the versitilty of your tractor, Id like to see a seat on a single axle trailer, for snakin around in the woods, neat toy,. I couldnt bring the tractor up on the site tho, Eric

@ cabinman

Try this link, should direct you to their HTML catalogue

http://www.supa.sk/supa/katalog.htm

if it doesnt work I can mail you pdf version 7Mb

I personally dont like their trailer with the seat.
First of all it is not for free
it is not strong enough to my opinion
and it cannot be attached to a car, so dedicated use only.

feel free to ask

Gorgeous Shephard... the truck/trailer is pretty nice too... a trailer that size must cost a fair amount...?

Thanks Marc,
The trailer is a tilt bed. There is a hydraulic power pack that lifts the bed and I can drive the tractor right up. I bought it just before steel prices went crazy. It weighs 8K lbs empty, I had remote control added for tilt and winch operations. The brakes are electric to hydraulic disk. It has all worked out perfectly. I have about 12K in it.

Thanks for the comment about Nick. We take care of each other.

Bob

Latest posts

Back