Wood id

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's wood. Probably a hardwood (rather than a conifer). But insufficient info for further comment.

Where was it cut? What does the inside look like when split? How easily does it split?

More info necessary for a proper ID.

P.S. Does Timothy Leary live in your neighborhood???????????
Strictly speaking, when you consider the atomic redistribution of former life forms, Timothy Leary probably lives in all our neighborhoods. (Not to split hairs or anything.)

But I'm guessing there's a connection here that I cannot bring to mind. The Moody Blues favored oak firewood? LSD was once synthesized from black oak? I'm coming up blank on this one.

Strictly speaking, when you consider the atomic redistribution of former life forms, Timothy Leary probably lives in all our neighborhoods. (Not to split hairs or anything.)

But I'm guessing there's a connection here that I cannot bring to mind. The Moody Blues favored oak firewood? LSD was once synthesized from black oak? I'm coming up blank on this one.

Just taking note of the OP's location and making a conjecture about his neighbors. Timothy Leary's dead.
No, no, no, no, He's outside looking in.
Timothy Leary's dead.
No, no, no, no, He's outside looking in.
He'll fly his astral plane,
Takes you trips around the bay,
Brings you back the same day,
Timothy Leary. Timothy Leary.

Latest posts

Back