• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Wood Ministry work day 2019 version

John Lawler

John Lawler

ArboristSite Lurker
Hello there all my fellow chainsaw firewood cutting fanatics! Last year we had a firewood cutting day for our Wood Ministry here in southcentral Pa and it was a FANTASTIC day!! We had numerous guys from this page show up from literally all over to help our wood ministry cut firewood. Well, I am seeing if there are those of you who may be interested in doing this again. I was asked by a couple guys to do it again as they wanted to come again to help. So, let me know who is interested in doing this and if enough people are interested we can work on scheduling a day. As before we here will provide the tons of water as well as lunch and dinner if you all want to stay for dinner.

The attached pics are from last years work day.

Attachments

bubmiller

bubmiller

ArboristSite Guru
The 27th is not a good day for me.

But I'm not the one you should be concerned about.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Bobby Kirbos

Bobby Kirbos

Scrounger of Cellulose Based BTUs
I'm gonna have to catch a ride with someone this year if I come. We only have one vehical at the moment. @Bobby Kirbos this is the thread I was talking about.
Thanks Jim.

Right now, both weekends are good for me. @James Miller if you need a ride, you can jump in with me.

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Either works for me. Trying to talk our associate pastor into coming so he gets the idea and hopefully start a similar program here.