Wood Ministry work day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lawler

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My wife and I run a Wood Ministry where we cut, split and deliver firewood to the poor and needy for free. We have been doing this for about 7 years.
Anyway, on April 14th at our home we will be having a work day for anyone who wishes to come donate some time and sweat with cutting, splitting, stacking and possibly delivering. A friend of mine suggested posting here because someone is always looking for a reason to fire up and run their chainsaws...lol. If interested just let me know. We will provide some lunch and or dinner for all who wish to participate. We currently have about 6 to 8 people coming.

My wife and I run a Wood Ministry where we cut, split and deliver firewood to the poor and needy for free. We have been doing this for about 7 years.
Anyway, on April 14th at our home we will be having a work day for anyone who wishes to come donate some time and sweat with cutting, splitting, stacking and possibly delivering. A friend of mine suggested posting here because someone is always looking for a reason to fire up and run their chainsaws...lol. If interested just let me know. We will provide some lunch and or dinner for all who wish to participate. We currently have about 6 to 8 people coming.
East Freedom, ? I’m in if you’re close, what state?

Great work, John Lawler and hayboy. Good exercise for you and great help to those in need!

Brian Thacker and I cut up this large red oak after work tonight for our local wood ministry. Over 3' where saw is. A couple 30"+ sections behind the stem.

IMG_3018.JPG

VW Splitter, we are located in Greeneville. Our wood ministry cuts almost every weekend from mid-September to mid-April.

Ron

Great work, John Lawler and hayboy. Good exercise for you and great help to those in need!

Brian Thacker and I cut up this large red oak after work tonight for our local wood ministry. Over 3' where saw is. A couple 30"+ sections behind the stem.

View attachment 643113

VW Splitter, we are located in Greeneville. Our wood ministry cuts almost every weekend from mid-September to mid-April.

Ron

That is great! I LOVE hearing about other wood ministries!

View attachment 643113

Ron

Now that's an Oak mind you.

Back