Wood splitter 2 way valve

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffreyZirkle

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I own a Tractory Supply Branded CountryLine 25 ton wood splitter and I want to replace the 2 way valve.

After 2 years and a lot of wood split, mine has started to leak and malfunction. Pull forward and release the handle and my ram continues to move forward. Pull back and the ram will go backwards but when it gets to the end travel and auto kick off, it will not kick off, thus straining the engine. The valve leaks hydrolic fluid. I am sure that the valve needs only to be rebuilt but I want to replace it. Then rebuild the old one later and have as a spare.

My question is does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable valve.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Most hydraulic shops can rebuilt any type valve. Is there a brand name and model on the valve. Sometimes can find on e-bay. We have a company called Motion Industries that can get all kind of parts or new valves. Good Luck

Replacement valves can be found for under $100. If the valve is directly connected to the cylinder you will need a Energy brand style valve, which uses the port nearest the handle for the retract connection. If the valve is connected to the cylinder with hoses a Prince LS-3000 style valve can be used because the port farthest from the handle connects to the retract port.

also see these guys!!
they are the best in the biz in hyd parts as well as they offer repair on small to large
SUN SOURCE http://www.sun-source.com/
they also have a real good repair shop in cedar rapids Iowa for local in the Midwest!!
they are the number one place for large industrial pump repair.
they also have a full line of valves manual to full electronic. and the parts to service them as well.

Back