Wood Thief!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Some dirtball got into my shop this morning and stole a few armloads of wood. Loaded them up into his truck, and took them over to his house and is burning it right now. I guess his wife was upset that he had run out of burnable wood before the end of the season, and he knew that I still had some junk wood and saw scraps in there. Still, it's nice to have a fire in the stove again. Been without for a couple weeks, but last night's 20 degrees warrented the theft. We feel much cosier now. :msp_tongue:

Actually, I think I may have suffered a bit of loss, but I can't tell/remember. There was a space on one of my green piles that looked like it had some missing, but I can't remember if I was still stacking there or not. At least it wasn't much, if it was stolen. I'd be angry if they stole a lot!

Sounds like maybe you know who it is? He knew you at least. Anything else missing?

Some dirtball got into my shop this morning and stole a few armloads of wood. Loaded them up into his truck, and took them over to his house and is burning it right now. I guess his wife was upset that he had run out of burnable wood before the end of the season, and he knew that I still had some junk wood and saw scraps in there. Still, it's nice to have a fire in the stove again. Been without for a couple weeks, but last night's 20 degrees warrented the theft. We feel much cosier now. :msp_tongue:

Actually, I think I may have suffered a bit of loss, but I can't tell/remember. There was a space on one of my green piles that looked like it had some missing, but I can't remember if I was still stacking there or not. At least it wasn't much, if it was stolen. I'd be angry if they stole a lot!

I'm gonna take a wild guess here, and say that your wifey has this particular angry speech memorized and uses it year after year after year after..... After all, it seems to be a spring rite at the Unk residence!! :laugh:

You had it coming! lol

Ted

Low down dirty rotten sh##faced dirtball! :hmm3grin2orange:

Least he was jus taken what he needed to keep warm, not like sellin it fer drug moneys...:msp_razz:

I would be waking up your avatar and get him to kicking some ass. Then I would send the wife out to the woods to bring you home some more wood!:D

That's all right - you're from Michigan. It's still pretty cold up there. I'll 'splain it to ya:

I'm the thief. Took some wood from my shop to put in my house to make the wife happy. Now we're all happy!:D

I would think if ya wanted to make the wife happy, you'd take your wood and....awww, never mind. :msp_rolleyes: How old is the youngest now? :D

what fen ass holes

I had a wood thief systematically clean me out over the entire winter. He or she must have been picking 3-4 times a day and must used my wheel barrow to keep it inconspicuous.

Sneaky stinker.
You ever catch him? I’d make him split and stack all your wood for the next year.

Back