• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Wood Wasps

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
I found this guy on a stump yesterday.

100_0748.JPG 100_0747.JPG

They dont sting, or rather I have never been stung by one.
They always seem to show up around freshly cut timber, and are never seen anywhere else. They bore into it and lay eggs. The larvae are big, giant maggots really. Apparently they taste really nice, or so a Rhodesian guy once told me. I will take his word for it.

avason

avason

Addicted to ArboristSite
They look like cockroaches with wings. As far as sting is concerned...ask this guy. He might know. This guy is absolutely nuts. I spent a few hours watching this guy stung by various things. OUCH!

NIP Group
romeojk27

romeojk27

ArboristSite Lurker
They look like cockroaches with wings. As far as sting is concerned...ask this guy. He might know. This guy is absolutely nuts. I spent a few hours watching this guy stung by various things. OUCH!

That was crazy. Disturbing and crazy. My heart rate is up for sure after watching. Ouch! Hahaha, dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk