woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
660's done. It Looks like a average runner and should pull a 36 nice.

More suckers are born every day, I guess
Hope you guys fared better than a bunch of others that had parts stolen, cylinders destroyed, threads stripped, etc .........

Nice, ID them beasts!
Mike , really ??
Why anyone would send that jackoff their saw is beyond me ......... after everything thats happened, time has indeed numbed even your senses

OK, saw it the second time, thanks for pointing that out.

Jason's saws will run strong for a short while, then they will self destruct. I think he intentionally booby traps them.

Kevin is one of the good guys who has fixed messed up saws for unsuspecting customers.

My apologies for not catching who the builder was. I would never support him.

OK, saw it the second time, thanks for pointing that out.

Jason's saws will run strong for a short while, then they will self destruct. I think he intentionally booby traps them.

Kevin is one of the good guys who has fixed messed up saws for unsuspecting customers.

My apologies for not catching who the builder was. I would never support him.
Kevin's a good guy. He's a straight shooter and one of many honest guys out there that will do good work. Quality of work is more important than having the quickest saws in the East.

At the very beginning of the video he picks up the saw and it says JMMS Saws on the chainsaw. Plus you can tell it's Jason running the saws by the style of cutting.

Is this "EC Saws" ... interesting videos, looks dangerously overdone!

Disregard ... "John Reilly" from my understanding ?

Back