• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Woods Ported (Snelling) Stihl MS362 2x 20" Bars 4" Pro Chains, Spikes, Torx Scrench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpbowyer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sad day here, I do too much cutting with my 200 rear handle and have to clear out some garage space.

MS 362 woods ported by Brad. Starts, idles, runs, and RIPS like you'd expect.
The 2 pictured bars are the only bars the powerhead has seen, so you can judge the hours.
The pro bar has a bent tip, just enough to bind up the roller. It may be straightenable, but the tip may need to be replaced. The original bar is perfect.
Chains are all in good shape, 3 are nearly new and the one on the bar in the pictures has plenty of life. 2x pro semi-chisel, 2x pro full-chisel.
Scabbard is the adjustable one.
Torx scrench.
Both types of bucking / felling spikes are included, the extended dual set has a ceramic chain catcher.
Price is $600 plus shipping for the lot, shipping is from 84040 Salt Lake City, UT area.

E9760A61-F1EC-4EE0-A86E-95D549F48FBD_zps0kujvjus.jpg
E1BC2D5B-2CB4-4296-A9D8-EDE42948B18E_zpsipm6rp0u.jpg

Wow. Nice saw and even better price. Wish I had the funds. Glws

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back