• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Woods porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can tell me who does cylinder porting. I am in Michigan I have a 441 I would like to mod and also a 543xp

I am very very fond of his 371xp but he has done 288s, 460s, 371s, but his work looks great and very knowledgeable. @Toad22t just got a few saws worked on maybe he can add on some thoughts...

Wondering if anyone can tell me who does cylinder porting. I am in Michigan I have a 441 I would like to mod and also a 543xp
Just read up on here my man. Every porter has a little different style but all will make you a good saw. My suggestion is pick one and ask questions. Anyone of us will be happy to help ya out! :)

@rattler362 is a stand up guy with amazing work.

+1. Great guy great work and good price for porting.

I am very very fond of his 371xp but he has done 288s, 460s, 371s, but his work looks great and very knowledgeable. @Toad22t just got a few saws worked on maybe he can add on some thoughts...

I have owned a few 262's, and 371 he did and they are strong. I now have a 385 ported by Mike ( @rattler362 ) and it is very impressive.

Mike @rattler362 has did a husky 288,371 and 562 for me. He has also did a stihl 460 Arctic. I am very happy with his work! He's a great guy to work with and will go above and beyond to help you out!

@TermiteBuffet of Zoo City Sawz just did some saws for @Toad22t. I have a 5105, and 372XP-W from @TermiteBuffet that I'm very happy with.

Randy @TermiteBuffet at zoo city sawz has also did a saw for me and there will be another one heading his way. Some people like to say he is a midget @Jon1212, but he is a pretty stand up guy for being a little person. He does great work and will also go above and beyond for you.

I had a 385 done by hacked up saws @mdavlee! Mike is another great guy to deal with and makes a sharp chain also from what I have heard.

I know the three guys that I have had work done by so far are great and I will not hesitate to send them another one of my saw's. There are other good builder's here also that are on my list to get work done by. Like Al @drf255, Randy @Mastermind, Scott @tree monkey, Carl @MillerModSaws, Jason @jmssaws and Shaun @srcarr52. I'm sure I'm forgetting some also. Check out the site and check out there YouTube video's.

One good or maybe bad thing depending on point of view about the new.... No modder advertisers is that its now fair game to mention anyone

Back