• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Woods porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Marshy is it a free for all on modders now that there is no porters able to be a site sponsor

@Marshy is it a free for all on modders now that there is no porters able to be a site sponsor
I'm not really sure what you mean by free for all on modders... only difference now is no one will cary the site "sponsor" flag under their name. I think its fair to discuss who does mod work on the site and give recommendations based on experience.

I can't offer much recommendation on many of the guys listed above. My interactions with them on the forums have been great. The only thing I can offer is my own story. Before Christmas a fundraising raffle was run and I had second choice of prizes. I could chose either a NOS Husq 346 ported by Snelling or a Used Stihl 044/440 ported by @Mastermind . While the 346XP is a Holy Grail so for some I appreciate Randy's posting style and content and decided I wanted my saw to come from Tennessee not Ohio.

Back