Work photo's from the Redwood Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice mill Rico!

Yu gonna build a ski chalet or somethin?

Fantastic pics mate!

Where'd yu get those sissy arms!

Madsen's?

Jomoco

Thanks Jomoco. Im gonna built my lovely wife a new home next year. I also mill quite a bit for folks in my hood.
I got to say you are a serious warrior on the political threads. Im fairly new to all this, and the amount of bias, prejudice, and good old fashioned hatred floating around is fairly alarming. I always enjoy reading your well written, thoughtful post over there. Keep up the good fight brother!

Gotta be able to walk the walk to join the climber's brotherhood.

You most certainly walk the walk brother Rico!

You're a helluva lot closer to bein a Beranek than I ever was!

Best of luck with new pad.

Jomoco

Unreal pics and videos, thanks for sharing! How come you like your saw lanyards so long? In awe of those trees and your skills!

Unreal pics and videos, thanks for sharing! How come you like your saw lanyards so long? In awe of those trees and your skills!
Thanks. I usually run a 4 foot saw leash as it allows me to cut from either side when I'm in bigger wood. Just been doing it that way forever and I'm to lazy to change now.

Have you got a groundie tending your tail on the way up Rico?

I like that cut n kick maneuver!

Better get yourself a Kevlar bull ridin vest in such close proximity to other trees!

Yahooooo!

Jomoco

Have you got a groundie tending your tail on the way up Rico?

I like that cut n kick maneuver!

Better get yourself a Kevlar bull ridin vest in such close proximity to other trees!

Yahooooo!

Jomoco
Yep. groundie is tending my slack, but not pulling so hard as to throw of my rhythm.

Back