Work photo's from the Redwood Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty incredible!!! What saws were you climbing with?
Thanks. Although I have been trying an echo 355t for limbing lately, I generally use a husky 550xp with a 18" bar for limbing and a 562xp with a 28" bar for a mid size chunking saw. I run a 395xp and a 3120 for my bigger needs.

Great work. Just watched a few of your YouTube videos. Nice job smooth and efficient. Are you using a monkey beaver saddle in one of your videos. If so how do you like it. I have been looking at them and thinking of buying one.

Great work. Just watched a few of your YouTube videos. Nice job smooth and efficient. Are you using a monkey beaver saddle in one of your videos. If so how do you like it. I have been looking at them and thinking of buying one.
Thanks I appreciate it. It is a Monkey Beaver I am riding in one of the Vids. I have ridden just about ever saddle out there in my life and I can tell you that the Beav is the best, real world work saddle have ever flown! An incredibly thoughtful layout, all day comfort, and old-school old world build quality. August and New Tribe really delivered the goods on this one. For what its worth it gets my highest recommendation

It means a lot. You looked real comfortable standing in your gaffs with it on. Now I just need to come up with the money. How does it run on waist size. I have heard a bunch of mixed comments some say it runs big others say it runs small. Thanks.
I enjoy August's videos on YouTube as well. Neat guy with a lot of knowledge.

Latest posts

Back