Work Shirts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oly's Stump

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thinking of getting some new work shirts. Have been using t-shirts all my life but wanted to try collared shirts with company patches like the ones that Bobby Goodson Swamp logger uses. I don't have any employees so it would be just for me. Anyone have and suggestions where I can order and buy online.

I do not know about online but I would like to do the same for my company. Currently I wear the KEY brand of hickory shirt. You know the kind. Even on the hotest days they seem to breathe well. The art work is a question. Silk screen or patches?

I went to a local embroidery place. They charged a $40 set-up fee then charge $7 per logo any time I want: T-shirts, 'golf' style shirts (that I buy at Kohls for less than $10 on sale), hats, jacket, etc.... They will sell me the item to put it or or put it on something I bring it.

I haven't asked, but I could probably have them put it on a patch - personal taste is that I think it looks better right on the shirt.

I am a one man show for now, but I use ####ies button down work shirts. Easy to change if you are working and then off to a estimate.
They are embroded with comapny name and my name.

Latest posts

Back