• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Working 200t for sale best offer by the end of the day takes it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axeman19

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
It's one of my climbing saws but I ran into hard times so is for sale aaap

And not another word from the OP. This post may not have come from an internet cafe in Nigeria . . . but your $ would probably be just as well spent trying to get that $14.7 million home from the widow of the guy who died intestate in Zimbabwe, whose wife just wants someone to help her to . . . . . . .

Sorry guys, long day driving through this blizzard and it’s in the back of my truck buried under **** and snow on the top cover.. I will get pics up tomorrow first thing.. which will be around 11 most likely.. I’m really trying to get rid of it ASAP and I’m now in north jersey.. Im willing to travel a little bit and I’d rather not go through the hassle of shipping unless It’s an offer that’s too good to pass up but seriously my bad I’ll get to it tomorrow.. also if anyone in this area needs a climber lemme know.. thanks be safe

When I saw that the OP was in NJ and hoped not to ship, I thought, Well, there's you're buyer. Lone Wolf is right nearby.

The OP is probably not a troll--I always want to think well of folks--probably just a flake.

If not a flake, Axeman, you've got your best potential buyer in driving distance.

Back