Working for THall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine why ole Tommy don't need his photo posted. Husband's all over the D.C. area are looking for him, while they are at work in the loop, lobbying and stealing us tax payers blind ole Tommy is putting a smile on them lonely lasses faces. Keeping them purring like a well tuned saw. Hell, I bet after two sessions he has them either making chainsaw sounds or screaming "treat me cruel".

Last Saturday I know why Tommy sent me to get his lunch. The little Chicita not only has a nice bottom, but a growing belly.

Tommy what have you done?:jester:

I guess that Dapper Dan is also a powerful aphrodisiac!

Can I come work for you, Tommy?

I've been practicing my sales lines. What do you think?

Yeah, the 261 is nice but the 346XP handles better.

Yeah, that 441 is a nice saw but if you are looking for a great saw in that category, the 2171 really can't be beat.

What do you think, Tommy? $30/hour and I'm yours!

Yep,
All is well, the tornados passed over us not touching down. The shop is swamped, its supposed to be 71 tommorrow with a big day expected, and there is wind damage all around.

Does he have you sharpening chains yet? With all the storm damage, he needs to have a normal chain sharpening fee and then have the express line where you do it for them on the spot for a few bucks more.lol Charge double for chains off of Dolmars and triple for those off of Huskies.

Once upon a time

My buddy who has been stopping in and selling for me has withheld something that, welllllllllllll, I think you guys should be told.

Last Saturday my buddy is wanting to get something to eat. I say well if your going out bring me back a Wendy burger. He says how about a sub from Subway. I say naaa I got a taste for a Wendy burger. He says ok, I'll get a sub and then swing down to Wendy's.

About 20 minutes he comes back and sits my Wendy meal on the counter. He looks alittle PEE OED. In fact he looks livid. I say Terry whats wrong. He tells me his little border collie that he brought to work with him ate his sub off the dash of his truck while he was in Wendy's getting my burger. I crack up right away and he tells me its not funny.

He goes across the parking lot to his truck to let his dog out and while he's out there a customer has come in the shop and I tell him ya see that collie out there, he goes yeah, I go that dog ate that guys lunch off his dash just alittle while ago. He, like me, cracks up.

The customer is about to leave when Terry come across the parking lot with his dog. As Terry comes into the shop with his pooch the customer backs up in his car and stops. He yells in the shop door hey buddy, Terry turns around and the customer goes "that dog ya got there looks well fed", :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back