Worldwide Construction Equipment got me for $9600.00!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, I see how you are someone who thinks they are the only person that has the right to comment on this thread.

Yes, I read the offers and I posted what I felt about them. One post that has my opinion in it. Apparently, you were impressed with those offers, sorry I was not. So we disagree.

Now, how many posts have you made on this thread? And you have a dog in this race, how? Oh, right I forgot you feel you and only you has the right to an opinion on this issue. You must be special.

You hit the nail on the head... I DON'T have a dog in the race. Neither do you. I don't need to be impressed with any offers. They don't involve me and I have no fiscal or personal interest in them. Nor do you. My only opinion, expressed consistently in my posts, is that uninformed, uninvolved people like you are providing disruptioin to a simple resolution process. I do have some assumptions, but they are just that, and will remain unsaid in the interest of resolution.

My comments are an attempt to promote a peaceful resolution, between the two parties of a failed business transaction. The continued "fanning of the flames" serves no purpose but to allow you to beat your chest and declare supremacy over a situation not involving you. If that is what it takes to make you feel better, then have at it. Personally, I prefer the calm, mature, adult, legal approach to resolution.

Maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree...

Have a great day and stay safe.....:cheers:

I DON'T have a dog in the race. ... I don't need to be impressed with any offers. They don't involve me and I have no fiscal or personal interest in them. ...

My comments are an attempt to promote a peaceful resolution, between the two parties of a failed business transaction. The continued "fanning of the flames" serves no purpose ... Personally, I prefer the calm, mature, adult, legal approach to resolution.

What he said.

A wise man knows when he doesn't know enough to be entitled to express an opinion.

It's long past time to drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back