Worms

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think I know what I'm doing?

• no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • y....no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Nirvanachick

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am very very sorry mr.administrator cos I know that this isn't a chatty type forum but I had to come back and say hello to all the people cos they are really cool and I know your going to delete this and I respect that but to the people who see it before that happens I want to say HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
and I also want to share a song I learn't from my brothers when I was all tiny like that I remembered the other day.
It's entitled "Worms" -- by the people in the playground. OK here goes...AHEM
Nobody likes me
everybody hates me
I'm gonna have to eat worms
Big ones fat ones
Little one thin ones
I'm gonna have to eat worms
Bite off their heads
and suck out the juice
and throw their skins away
nobody knows how I survive
On worms 3 times a dayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
TA DAAAAAA
O and Mr.Administrator sir, this post has a purpose it is here to educate the gardeners on how to deal with the big killer worms in their garden.
DISCLAIMER: I ,Nirvanachick, take no responcibility for the actions of easily influenced people. And I am strongly against to the abuse of garden worms because they are there to help your soil and stuff so DON'T HURT THEM.
I don't know what this poll thing is so I'm going to say YES give me a poll so if is a thing that will release a nuclear bomb or something I apologise.
OOOOOOOOO Mr.Administrator I am really really sorry I din't see the off the topic forum can you purdy please move this entry there if you can purdy please?????????????????????

Last edited:
I haven't heard that song in years. Thank you for a bit of nostalgia.:cry: I think I'll go eat a worm just for old times sake.

I'm as stated in my profile , a stellar manipulator. It's a very important job I have at least 40 people under me (yes my ass is THAT BIG lol they complain that they don't like me sitting on them but they are small people they can suffer) LOL sorry I have no idea what I'm talking about :confused:
I apologise

Haha if that ever happened you would know that the end of the world is coming. That is a really scary thought actually, and it wouldn't be any good cos I would be the only one there haha
Nope I'm still on my medication I just think that I should up the dossage :D

I think you should start your own site. You'll have to handle the details, but I KNOW it would be a very popular place. I'll bet Darin would even let you advertise here, despite his silly rule about mentioning other sites. Don't forget about us little people when you hit the Big Time. :blob2: :blob1:

Aww shucks you guys I'd never forget ya'll, and about the new site that ain't gonna happen cos I ain't got no idea bout how ta do it, but it's a darn nice thang ta say, Thanks ya'll. :blush:

Latest posts

Back