Worst Tree Supply Company (Tree Stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SierraMtns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok I am posting this here because this company is so bad and I don't want other tree guys to waste their money or worse waste their time with this company.

This is what happened....

Cliff notes. I placed my order black Friday weekend. They took my money out of my account right away. Midway through the week after thanksgiving still no email about shipping. Called the company and the girl said we are behind but your order should be shipping soon. She said she looked it up.

11/30. I get a email saying we had so much business black Friday weekend we are behind but will get orders out soon. If you don't get an email from us by next Friday to call us. I could not wait so I called today.

The girl looked up the order again and said "oh I'm sorry that item is sold out". What? It was in stock when I placed my order. I asked her what she was going to do to make it right? She said they are working with the company to get more in and will know in the next week if they will have more. If not we will contact you and refund the money.

What a F**K UP company.

I have been ordering from tree stuff for many years now. I have had problems in the past with last minute out of stock. But on the other hand. They have treated me well. I had a problem with a package. It was broken into and was missing some higher dollar items. I emailed them and they resented a replacement with no questions/ problems. Also I had a problem with one of the delivery companies. (They don’t deliver to the drop of area) very frustrating. I once again emailed them about the problem. They used the other delivery company with out any extra charge. They must have me on there Record system still today, because I don’t have a problem today.

As a pro tree guy. I strongly recommend to create a relationship with your supplier of choice and stick with them. In the long run you will start saving and get things done faster than the guy that chase the “now saving game”

But on the other hand. I agree that Tree Stuff had changed and don’t have the same vib.

Still waiting on some small stuff from Black Friday too, I gave up and bought it elsewhere. Most of my order came on time and I am in Australia. The rest came in cribs and drabs as they ordered it in. The problem is they don't keep everything in stock and during Black Friday they mark it all as in stock to make money,

So I should place an order with someone else even though they are a site sponsor and haven't responded to these issues?

I Stihl buy plenty from Treestuff. We put in a huge spring order. Half of it came in 4 days. The other half ropes with splices and such came 2 weeks later. Anytime there's been an issue, they've made it right at their expense.
We ordered a 5/8" block last year, recieved a 1" one by mistake.
1830.jpg
They had us keep the mistake and sent us a 5/8" with no shipping charge.
Stihl haven't ever had a use for the big block. But it sure looks pretty.

I have ordered from treestuff for years. I have not noticed anything dif in quality of service at all. Just the other day I ordered a $150 lowering sling and they shipped the wrong one (product itself was labeled wrong). Not only did they get the right sling out to me quickly but they let me keep the other sling as well. I have also had boxes arrive broken open and they have been great about getting the missing items to me fast. I feel treestuff still has a close client to warehouse connection that you do not see an alot of companies.

Latest posts

Back