Would anyone send me some Texas Pete's?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
The closest retailer to me is in Pennsylvania. I realize there are alternatives but I'm working on a vinegar sauce and I want to try Texas Pete's. I would think a bottle wrapped in bubble wrap in the soft bubble flat rate envelope would be fine. Willing to PayPal to fully compensate a willing soul or provide a local product of your choosing in trade. Thanks all.

The closest retailer to me is in Pennsylvania. I realize there are alternatives but I'm working on a vinegar sauce and I want to try Texas Pete's. I would think a bottle wrapped in bubble wrap in the soft bubble flat rate envelope would be fine. Willing to PayPal to fully compensate a willing soul or provide a local product of your choosing in trade. Thanks all.

I send you some. Post office is closed till Tuesday. I can get it out then.

image.jpg

Hopefully this picture helps in the meantime. I like it!

That's some good stuff
Nothing like Tabasco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm hoping so. I don't need magic, just some decent sauce to work with to make something with tang that'll tickle my tongue with heat unlike the sad sauces currently available locally. After I find something I like vinegar based I will work on SC mustard based.

I'm hoping so. I don't need magic, just some decent sauce to work with to make something with tang that'll tickle my tongue with heat unlike the sad sauces currently available locally. After I find something I like vinegar based I will work on SC mustard based.

Sauce purchased. Boxing it up and Shipping it out today.

We used petes in a vinegar sauce this past week. Was quite good.

Latest posts

Back