would YOU buy a 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a piston pulled from a 562 used for light production and XP mix ran in it... Crank and is blue... I really would like a 562XPG but just can't get my self to trust Husqvarna's newest offerings.
Lean and mean!

The 562 I have seems to provide plenty of fuel on the top end. The newest production saw seem to be quite good, just took them a while to get there.

I appreciate your brand loyalty but this phrase is laughable. We've seen countless firsthand opinions and youtube videos of the 562 handing the 6100 it's arse. As it should being a more refined, expensive saw.

Why is it laughable Steve? Corey has been more than clear why the 6100 outclasses the 562xp...FOR HIM. You Husky owners are like a bunch of snobby rich kids. You own a high end saw and snub your nose at the rest of us low lifes who refuse to own such a problematic POS. I would take an Echo or Dolmar any day of the week even if they cost more. I know...laughable.

Why is it laughable Steve? Corey has been more than clear why the 6100 outclasses the 562xp...FOR HIM. You Husky owners are like a bunch of snobby rich kids. You own a high end saw and snub your nose at the rest of us low lifes who refuse to own such a problematic POS. I would take an Echo or Dolmar any day of the week even if they cost more. I know...laughable.
You are the biggest fanboy in this place and by your own admission only come here to stir the pot. As always you are off topic and pissing in the pool to promote your special interests. Why don't you head back to where the grass is so much greener.

The videos I've seen are multiple seconds different or 20-30 percent faster in the same wood so I'd say that's sizeable. We (forum members) have this same discussion every time the 562 gets compared to the 6100. The 6100 is a good saw, the 562 is best of breed. And as you can see I do have a Dolmar in my stable and I'm completely satisfied with it.

I agree that every dealer can have a bad day. But some who fail to keep up with the times and cannot diagnose an AT saw ought to find different employment. We've seen more than one time on here where the buyer has been back multiple times to the same ho dunk dealer and then they give them a different saw (from the same production run) and whola they keep having the same problems. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduct what the problem is there.

Let me burst your bubble for just a moment Steve. My MMWS 600p WILL hand your stock 562xp it's a$$ all day long. In fact, I don't believe there would be much difference even if you had it ported. Not fair to compare a ported saw to a stock saw you say? Well, that's the point "Sherlock". You see I bought my 600p brand new and even after paying to have it ported, I still have less in it than you do your stock 562xp. It doesn't matter if one saw is ported and the other isn't. What matters is how they run based on the total cost of the machine (price vs. performance ratio). Your Husky is a good saw but you need to realize there's different ways of getting from point A to point B. There are in fact many good options out there.

Ok, commence to crying in your beer now that you know the truth:).

Ooh a modded saw will beat a stock one? There's something to brag about. Lol you are really on a roll tonight.

Also you have no idea what I paid for my 562 which makes you look even more stupid.

Ooh a modded saw will beat a stock one? There's something to brag about. Lol you are really on a roll tonight.

Also you have no idea what I paid for my 562 which makes you look even more stupid.

Hahahaha...you sound like a little kid that just got beat up on the play ground...LMAO.

I don't know what you paid for your saw and I don't care since I wouldn't own one even if you gave it to me. Especially after learning it takes 6-10 pulls to start one after it's been running. If you think it's the greatest saw ever built, that's all that matters.

Idahoe,

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and show up at the Iowa GTG next spring with your world beating saws. I know of several guys who will be there with 562's from various builders and we can see how tough your saws really are.

Idahoe,

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and show up at the Iowa GTG next spring with your world beating saws. I know of several guys who will be there with 562's from various builders and we can see how tough your saws really are.

My saws aren't built for racing Steven nor would I want them to be. They are actually built for the purpose of going into the woods with a saw that is responsive, powerful, easy to start, and RELIABLE. You are one funny dude. You get on here bragging about videos of how 562's are so bad a$$ but then you throw a tantrum like a spoiled child when you get called out. It's been fun poking a stick at your European sports saw but I have to call it quits for the night.

Take care Stephen

Lol always a pleasure. We'll see you at the next 60cc saw discussion. Be sure to bring your same tired, weak arguments and apples to oranges comparisons.

Hmm... Nobody has addressed the air filtration and/or lack of it.

Here from 562 and 550 and yes I tried grease on the intake edge.

2hcdiso.jpg

2i900tk.jpg

16kvody.jpg

For perspective, this is the intake on my oldest 346XP which has about 10x the amount of hours on it.

1ep109.jpg

Now for a hijack, (I like this pic) is a Helko splitting ax on the wall of my TV room, (wife does not like it)

2n83992.jpg

Hmm... Nobody has addressed the air filtration and/or lack of it.

Here from 562 and 550 and yes I tried grease on the intake edge.

2hcdiso.jpg

2i900tk.jpg

16kvody.jpg

For perspective, this is the intake on my oldest 346XP which has about 10x the amount of hours on it.

1ep109.jpg

Now for a hijack, (I like this pic) is a Helko splitting ax on the wall of my TV room, (wife does not like it)

2n83992.jpg
Humm I think I remember someone saying that is one of the things that make the 6100 a better saw. Of course I would not know. I have never had that problem of debris getting past the air filtration. But I own a 6100.
Now all the comment on how you don't know how to sharpen a chain.

I have and love a 562XPW. My only beef is the air filter. I'm sincerely hoping the aftermarket will provide an oilable filter that seals better. It can't be that hard.
Perhaps someone having issues with this could mock one up and send photos to the folks at Husqvarna?

It's away being hopped up right now. I'll bring it along on a few fires, we'll see what I come up with. Surely I'll start with vaseline and pantyhose, who knows what I'll end up with. That would sound weird in almost any other context.
It would be wierd if we would not expect it to be you who has those materials close at hand....

:p:D

Back