wow i scored some truck loads of free firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
wow i scored some free truck loads of free firewood
all i have to do is split it and let it dry out

and thay said thay might have more for me
next door

Attachments

• cotton wood 1.JPG
    cotton wood 1.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 114
wow i scored some free truck loads of free firewood
all i have to do is split it and let it dry out

and thay said thay might have more for me
next door
Gunny finally got his wish FREE FIREWOOD Hip Hip Hurah :blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2:Bit of a "Bummer you have to split/stack & it"s not south oh 20% mc & fully seasoned " Come on Man" your aims are slipping.

Gunny finally got his wish FREE FIREWOOD Hip Hip Hurah :blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2:Bit of a "Bummer you have to split/stack & it"s not south oh 20% mc & fully seasoned " Come on Man" your aims are slipping.
geting more soon their nabor has a ton of free fireewood all i have to go and cut it up

HAAAAA! THATS HILARIOUS! WHATS UP WITH THE FREE FIREWOOD AIM? (OH YA....IF ANYONE SEE THIS AND HAS AN ISSUE WITH ALL CAPS, I WAS JUST CHASTISED BY A MEMBER NAMED 250R....I AM A DISABLED VET WITH EYE PROBLEMS AND THE CAPS AND BOLD HELP ME TO SEE WHAT IM TYPING AND IM SORRY IF IT BOTHERS ANYONE. NOBODYS SAID A WORD ACCEPT FOR 250R THOUGH AND I APPRECIATE YOU ARE THE GUYS AROUND THIS SITE ARENT THE NEW ERA TECH POLICE THAT CHEW YOUR BUTT FOR USING THE WRONG SMILEY FACE...OH I MEAN "IMOGI")

HAAAAA! THATS HILARIOUS! WHATS UP WITH THE FREE FIREWOOD AIM? (OH YA....IF ANYONE SEE THIS AND HAS AN ISSUE WITH ALL CAPS, I WAS JUST CHASTISED BY A MEMBER NAMED 250R....I AM A DISABLED VET WITH EYE PROBLEMS AND THE CAPS AND BOLD HELP ME TO SEE WHAT IM TYPING AND IM SORRY IF IT BOTHERS ANYONE. NOBODYS SAID A WORD ACCEPT FOR 250R THOUGH AND I APPRECIATE YOU ARE THE GUYS AROUND THIS SITE ARENT THE NEW ERA TECH POLICE THAT CHEW YOUR BUTT FOR USING THE WRONG SMILEY FACE...OH I MEAN "IMOGI")
Can i ask if you have read all the posts on that thread ? in the beginning gunny100was touting for free firewood But he wanted seasoned hard wood ,cut, split & it came across delivered for FREE I have no problem with some one asking if there is any wood going if possible for little cost or free & if I see the ask er is handicapped I would probably help but being involved in a commercial wood business it gets a bit pi****g off at the expectancy of some freebie scroungers & over the last 55/60 years have experienced most of the scams? I am 83 yrs old with heart pacemaker & 5 stents & tend to get short with someone much younger /fitter than I am want me to supply cut split seasoned hard wood & help to load their trailer for FREE the way I think is it's not what you ask for it's the way you ask & what if not cash are you prepared to offer ? This is by nomeans a pop at you just to bring you up to speed with the thread

Can i ask if you have read all the posts on that thread ? in the beginning gunny100was touting for free firewood But he wanted seasoned hard wood ,cut, split & it came across delivered for FREE I have no problem with some one asking if there is any wood going if possible for little cost or free & if I see the ask er is handicapped I would probably help but being involved in a commercial wood business it gets a bit pi****g off at the expectancy of some freebie scroungers & over the last 55/60 years have experienced most of the scams? I am 83 yrs old with heart pacemaker & 5 stents & tend to get short with someone much younger /fitter than I am want me to supply cut split seasoned hard wood & help to load their trailer for FREE the way I think is it's not what you ask for it's the way you ask & what if not cash are you prepared to offer ? This is by nomeans a pop at you just to bring you up to speed with the thread
wasent delivered i had to go pick up the wood

Back