Wranglerstar technique

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a total waste, if you watch the way he does sh!t, just do the exact opposite and you’ll be good. There are a lot of those types out there, all new tools and gadgets and no real experience.:cool:
On further thought he could be leaving the stumps high so he can push them out with the dozer. They might be on the house site or road alignment.
Thanski

Not a total waste, if you watch the way he does sh!t, just do the exact opposite and you’ll be good. There are a lot of those types out there, all new tools and gadgets and no real experience.:cool:

Lol! I don't know that he's that bad on everything. I think he's an ok egg overall. His videos just got to where the point was another video and the content was entertainment instead of educational. I have very little time to spend being entertained, I wasn't learning anything, so I stopped watching.

I guess it works. What really stuck out to me though is how tall the stump is! I'm used to generally cutting them more or less at ground level.

If the tree is sound, no broken or rotten looking limbs, nothing to hang up on, & leaning where it needs to go, I’ll cut a low stump.

If it’s sketchy,
I’m cutting it where I can constantly watch the Top, & also be in a position on my feet so I can move quick if need be.

In order to cut flush, one has to be bent over too much to watch a sketchy top.

It’s really that simple.

Wrangler Star should have a warning label like the CDs at Walmart.

All I know is I'd rather the $ in my pocket , probably 10% or more just by getting them as low as possible, the butt of the log is where the volume is.
Thanski

All I know is you don’t really understand why others do what works for them so you criticize them: even after they have given you more than sufficient explanations of why they do what they do.

Back