Wraptor talk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all....I am not going anywhere. This is MY thread and it is you that can go away after coming here to protect your boss (yes you DO work for him) and foul this thread up with your own agenda which is the Ozzie motorized ascender.

This thread is about the Wraptor.....not your device. Do we have to refer to the Wraptor as an "aftermarket" device now? Are all lawnmowers developed after the first one "aftermarket"? Is your Aust. forum an "aftermarket" forum?

Your boss who you work for on the other forum has insulted my country, my trade association, my education, my intelligence, my knowledge, and my honesty. At times on your forum he has insulted my religion. How personal can it get. In the last post I can remember he called me a loser, daft and a thug and referred to me as "frothing". All arguments get personal.....take a look at the smilies....they are all personal. I finally found out how to put him on ignore and did so immediately.

He has lied repeatedly.....why was Treeseer banned? You know and it wasn't because he called him a name. He lied about how he received the Masterblaster crap he has on him. He hates him and bragged about how he can search schit on anyone with his internet skills. He lied about the ISA printing "rehashed material". He lied about the CODIT info I gave him. He lied about not repossesing cars. He told me that is how he got his nickname. And he lied saying he is not fat when he brought this argument from another thread that got personal as well.....
attachment.php

Like I said, I am not going anywhere, this is my thread, and I will be on here until it falls of the bottom of the first page. If you continue to run on about my blame (I will accept half) and another power ascender you cannot even buy here....then you will attain Troll status IMO.

bla bla bla.....No one told you to go anywhere, you are just full of shyte and its plain to see by all....huff n puff.....Delousional as usuall your thread:buttkick: time for you medicine.

Thats a real good photo of yourself treevet you poor old delousional ex-marine,

No problem with the orange; just looks like a fresh coat of it might sexy it up for the potentials that see it working.

And you're right- if you can't see that truck, you're blind. I did have a cop get hit years ago when I worked for Asplundh; the woman driver claimed she didn't see the cop.. OR the truck. :help:
Scary isn't it I had a lady hit my outrigger a few years ago and that almost threw me from the bucket..

The absolute worst experience I ever had in a bucket had nothing to do with trees:

I was up over three-phase in Haverhill doing a TD, when a bunch of gang kids started shooting it out underneath me. My groundie dove in the chip box, and I went straight up and waited for the firefight to stop.

When it was all over, there was just over a dozen bullet holes/dents in our truck.

I told my GF that we'd had enough of trimming in THIS town; either move me or fire me.

Went to Chelmsford the very next day. :cheers:

The absolute worst experience I ever had in a bucket had nothing to do with trees:

I was up over three-phase in Haverhill doing a TD, when a bunch of gang kids started shooting it out underneath me. My groundie dove in the chip box, and I went straight up and waited for the firefight to stop.

When it was all over, there was just over a dozen bullet holes/dents in our truck.

I told my GF that we'd had enough of trimming in THIS town; either move me or fire me.

Wow thats facked up your like a bird on a wire in that bucket , good thing they didn't see you up in international air space:cheers:

Space....HAHAHA!

In space no one can hear you scream... :hmm3grin2orange:

:agree2:The same is true for woodchippers! Best place for the gang bangers!

Last edited:
My comments are in red

Your boss who you work for on the other forum has insulted my country, he doesn't work for me and your conduct is insulting your own country, my trade association, who attacks the AQF system with distortions and lies ... you! We just got a cool smilie and you're pissed about that
attachment.php
, my education, well clearly you cannot comprehend so stop reading coz 40 years of rhetoric is enough already, my intelligence, try displaying some, my knowledge, very limited, likely due to the monotonous diet of ISA literature, and my honesty, that is funny ... you have none! At times on your forum he has insulted my religion. Really, a lot safer to not have one then isn't it, how about here, they got a religion and politics forum but that's OK where people slug it right out ... There is no God etc threads :monkey:. How personal can it get. Not sure, but you certainly raise the bar or hang on, is it backflip to below the belt? In the last post I can remember he called me a loser, daft and a thug and referred to me as "frothing". Yes, all validated and a response to your initiated attacks. All arguments get personal, no they don't but you have an uncanny way of making that happen eh, you know generalizations like that are actually a disorder. .....take a look at the smilies....they are all personal, Oh wow, that's my fault too ... call the smilie police quick. I finally found out how to put him on ignore and did so immediately. Well, it does take some intelligent people a long time to figure stuff out then eh. :looser:

He has lied repeatedly.....why was Treeseer banned? You know and it wasn't because he called him a name. What's it got to do with you anyway? I don't need your permission to run my site do I. And why do you always stab him in the back and call him Treedi<ker and Treepeer? He lied about how he received the Masterblaster crap he has on him. Really, this'll be good. He hates him and bragged about how he can search schit on anyone with his internet skills. For most parts yes, even gave ole Vaden a good flogging. He lied about the ISA printing "rehashed material". Really, you abviously wouldn't know because you cannot comprehend ... who's the authors of the articles and from which universities do they come. He lied about the CODIT info I gave him. What info, the same ole stuff that's been around for years, I was looking for evidence and you gave me none like many others. He lied about not repossesing cars. I have never repossessed cars, you are very creative eh. He told me that is how he got his nickname. I got my nickname from an old English gentleman called Neville Bates who ran the Melbourne Credit office while I ran the Brisbane one, he nick named me Ekka back around 1995. And he lied saying he is not fat when he brought this argument from another thread that got personal as well.....I have many times stated my weight and height, even in the trunk walk 2006 video I say I weigh 100kg, if you decide to interpret that as fat that's up to you but I do not consider some-one calling me fat as a compliment and you have a way about going around irritating people.

attachment.php

Like I said, I am not going anywhere, this is my thread, and I will be on here until it falls of the bottom of the first page. If you continue to run on about my blame (I will accept half) and another power ascender you cannot even buy here....then you will attain Troll status IMO.

In summation, here's a pic for you.

attachment.php

bla bla bla.....No one told you to go anywhere, you are just full of shyte and its plain to see by all....huff n puff.....Delousional as usuall your thread:buttkick: time for you medicine.

getting personal again now aren't we. And How about the viscous attack on Treeseer you made for no reason at all on a pm I got copied into without asking for it? What was that all about?

Thats a real good photo of yourself treevet you poor old delousional ex-marine,

http://www.palmtreeservices.com.au/

Last edited:

damn...what story.

One time I was removing a tree that had a huge grey bald faced hornets nest. I decided to have the gm put a garbage can underneath the nest which was low and I would cut it off in the tree with a pole clipper and let it fall in and when they settled down, he puts a top on.

Well the wind blows over the can while it is falling. Hornets everywhere so I decide to sneak up to the 80 foot top and hide. After a few minutes one then two then ten start buzzing past my face. Then sting after sting and finally I had to repel right down through the cloud of them. Very painful day but it probably would have been funny on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back