• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wright 141A (Poulan 401A)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChipsFlyin

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Wright 141A ( Poulan 401A. ) Runs and Oils. Decomp valve functions as it should. Ran it this AM. Original roller nose 20" bar. Original paint. Light scoring on the piston. Overall this is a very clean saw for almost 50 years old. $200 and I'll split shipping. DSCN0711.JPG DSCN0710.JPG DSCN0695.JPG DSCN0712.JPG
DSCN0718.JPG

I have one just like it in very nice shape that I will sell. Its been gone through and runs good. $125 + shipping. Pm me if your interested.

View attachment 769837 View attachment 769838
That guy has not signed in since he posted on Sunday.

Nice saw! I recognize the new recoil cover screws and might know a guy that has a whole bag of them if anyone needs any.;)

That guy has not signed in since he posted on Sunday.

Nice saw! I recognize the new recoil cover screws and might know a guy that has a whole bag of them if anyone needs any.;)

Its a nice saw that I wasn't necessarily looking to move anyway. I just thought I would offer it up if he was looking for this particular model. I have it in green anyway.

Get the whole bag while your at it. Haha

Back