• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wright Blade Saw PRICED REDUCED AGAIN! And AGAIN!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states. Got this over the summer. It is a model GS-5020A. The largest zombie apocalypse saw ever made. never cut wood with it, and i ran it for about 30 seconds at 2:30 in the morning. Fired on 2nd pull. Boy its got a cool cackle! I have 5 blades total for it but one is broke. It has both original tools located in the bottom handle. Really nice condition for age. It has a name and SS number carved in it if ur looking for a new identity after the apocalypse. Lets say $125 FnF or add 3% plus shipping.IMG_8090.JPGIMG_8091.JPGIMG_8092.JPGIMG_8093.JPGIMG_8094.JPG

What time period did this thing come from? Looks like somebody got tired of running their manual wood saw and decided to put a motor on it. Must be the same guy that got tired of peddling his bicycle and put a motor on that too. Ha

Why do i want this....[emoji2361]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

If i had not JUST spent $700 on mobil HAM radio id be all over this[emoji853]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Early 70's I went out with my buddy and his dad had one of these. I had just bought a McCulloch 10-10 and I thought that monster was going to cut circle's around me. We found a big ponderosa pine and started cutting. The 10-10 cut circle's around that machine it wasn't up to much but it would make a good conservation piece in my shop.

Back