• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB Husqvarna 394 or 395 power head only blown up ugly whatever

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddredgergold

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for an old 394 or 395 to fit custom tuned pipes on. Can be ugly, blown up, whatever just needs to be complete or darn close to it. Let me know what you got and a price. Thanks

hello i have a husqvarna 395 complete running not the prettiest ive seen not the ugliest either has a wrong air filter cover but that it rest is all oem and complete asking $300 us plus shipping im in canada shipping about $60 to 70 let me know ill send pics in a bit

hello i have a husqvarna 395 complete running not the prettiest ive seen not the ugliest either has a wrong air filter cover but that it rest is all oem and complete asking $300 us plus shipping im in canada shipping about $60 to 70 let me know ill send pics in a bit
Dans Engine Repair in Aldergrove??

Back