• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to buy WTB: low hour original MS361

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
I'm looking for the greatest 60cc saw ever made. A clean, low hour, all original 361. Prefer stock or with a Lakeside style muffler port only. PHO, don't need a b&c.

Send me a PM with pics of what you have w/ price. Not paying crazy ebay prices, this saw will be used not flipped for a profit. Going to be cutting firewood most of the day, will check back in tonight.

Thanks

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
He will find one at a decent price, they are out there. Putting an add up here is a good idea. Not everyone wants silly money for their saws and many like to trade. With the updated 362 starting to hit the shelves, that will create an itch that psp's won't be able to resist scratching. You want an ex psp saw, they are the best.:D

tickhound93

tickhound93

ArboristSite Guru
I can grab the one from my dealer and take some pics if you wish. It has seen some use, plastics are a little faded but it has b/c. Went through his shop it "should" be good to go. He has a 300 dollar tag on it.

bwalker

bwalker

Resident Hack Sawbuilder Exposer
For the price some are going for your better off with a 562xp, which will cut circles around a 361.
360's are more reasonable, but a lesser saw IMO.
I have all but given up looking for a 361.

r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
For the price some are going for your better off with a 562xp, which will cut circles around a 361.
360's are more reasonable, but a lesser saw IMO.
I have all but given up looking for a 361.
so are you saying a lowly husqvarna sweden made chainsaw is better than the mighty stihl German made ms361 362 360 ? im totally offended by accusations......haha i mean i see your point it very well may be true

r black

r black

STIHLAHUSQYLOVER
FIXED!!!!!
sorry for the thread derail OP
and by fixed .....
farmer steveoutstanding in my field,spam police ....spam police? i quess u mean ...
tat·tle·tale
ˈtatlˌtāl/
US
noun
noun: tattle-tale
  1. a person, especially a child, who reveals secrets or informs on others; a telltale.?..................... and yes sorry for the derail op my bad however husqys r good saws too...

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
It didn't take me long to find one, spent more than I wanted to but will see what it looks like. The only husky I have ran that was close is a 357xp. Been out of the game for a while but don't think I want anything to do with a saw that requires a scan tool.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
and by fixed .....
farmer steveoutstanding in my field,spam police ....spam police? i quess u mean ...
tat·tle·tale
ˈtatlˌtāl/
US
noun
noun: tattle-tale

• a person, especially a child, who reveals secrets or informs on others; a telltale.?..................... and yes sorry for the derail op my bad however husqys r good saws too...
:laughing: i was just bustin your nutz rblack. you can't take a a little ribbing? sorry to ruffle your feathers. have a good weekend. spam police was a joke from when the site got hacked.

bwalker

bwalker

Resident Hack Sawbuilder Exposer
It didn't take me long to find one, spent more than I wanted to but will see what it looks like. The only husky I have ran that was close is a 357xp. Been out of the game for a while but don't think I want anything to do with a saw that requires a scan tool.
Still very simple machines and the scan tool is a neat thing to have for a variety of reasons.