• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: low hour original MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Reaction score
I'm looking for the greatest 60cc saw ever made. A clean, low hour, all original 361. Prefer stock or with a Lakeside style muffler port only. PHO, don't need a b&c.

Send me a PM with pics of what you have w/ price. Not paying crazy ebay prices, this saw will be used not flipped for a profit. Going to be cutting firewood most of the day, will check back in tonight.

Thanks

Good luck finding one. I can sell minty 361 saws for $600 around here locally, $800 NIB. I ain't selling any of mine though.

He will find one at a decent price, they are out there. Putting an add up here is a good idea. Not everyone wants silly money for their saws and many like to trade. With the updated 362 starting to hit the shelves, that will create an itch that psp's won't be able to resist scratching. You want an ex psp saw, they are the best.:D

I can grab the one from my dealer and take some pics if you wish. It has seen some use, plastics are a little faded but it has b/c. Went through his shop it "should" be good to go. He has a 300 dollar tag on it.

For the price some are going for your better off with a 562xp, which will cut circles around a 361.
360's are more reasonable, but a lesser saw IMO.
I have all but given up looking for a 361.

For the price some are going for your better off with a 562xp, which will cut circles around a 361.
360's are more reasonable, but a lesser saw IMO.
I have all but given up looking for a 361.
so are you saying a lowly husqvarna sweden made chainsaw is better than the mighty stihl German made ms361 362 360 ? im totally offended by accusations......haha i mean i see your point it very well may be true

FIXED!!!!!
sorry for the thread derail OP
and by fixed .....
farmer steveoutstanding in my field,spam police ....spam police? i quess u mean ...
tat·tle·tale
ˈtatlˌtāl/
US
noun
noun: tattle-tale
  1. a person, especially a child, who reveals secrets or informs on others; a telltale.?..................... and yes sorry for the derail op my bad however husqys r good saws too...

It didn't take me long to find one, spent more than I wanted to but will see what it looks like. The only husky I have ran that was close is a 357xp. Been out of the game for a while but don't think I want anything to do with a saw that requires a scan tool.

and by fixed .....
farmer steveoutstanding in my field,spam police ....spam police? i quess u mean ...
tat·tle·tale
ˈtatlˌtāl/
US
noun
noun: tattle-tale

• a person, especially a child, who reveals secrets or informs on others; a telltale.?..................... and yes sorry for the derail op my bad however husqys r good saws too...
:laughing: i was just bustin your nutz rblack. you can't take a a little ribbing? sorry to ruffle your feathers. have a good weekend. spam police was a joke from when the site got hacked.

It didn't take me long to find one, spent more than I wanted to but will see what it looks like. The only husky I have ran that was close is a 357xp. Been out of the game for a while but don't think I want anything to do with a saw that requires a scan tool.
Still very simple machines and the scan tool is a neat thing to have for a variety of reasons.

Latest posts

Back