• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wtb Stihl 046-460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strtspdlx

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just bought my first house after selling my beloved 460s. I can't afford to spend 4-500 for a runner so if anyone has parts or a blown up saw they'd like to sell me please let me know. Id like to do firewood this year and make some furniture. Let this be a lesson. Never listen to your wife and sell your tools. I know the sob story is pointless but I'd like to show you guys how much I'm kicking myself in the rear right now for selling my saws.

Regards-Carlo

I'm not talking eBay prices. I sold good running saws for 400-500 when I had them. Rediculous pricing isn't me. 460s where only 850$ new before the 461 came out.

Regards-Carlo

Runners in the $400-$500 range are out there. I know where two are right now but I wouldn't have them. Guy who has them buys the cheapest aftermarket parts he can get and bandaids them together. They may be fine but it's a risk. I'm sure some of the other stuff out there is the same way. Buyer beware.

I have one that I would possibly sell. It is a 460 with a new tank all oem stihl parts. It has a duel port muffler a 3/4 wrap handle the timing has been advanced and has been ported. All in all it is a pretty nice clean saw just don't have a use for it no more.

Latest posts

Back