• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wtb stihl 048 or bigger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a stihl o48 or bigger thanks cell 706 371 8389 call or text anytime thanks jason
What will you be using the saw for? Are you sure you don't want something more modern, like an 044, or 046? What is your budget?

Instead of posting your phone number for all to see, there is this wonderful site called Ebay, you should google it and type in Stihl Chainsaw.

You might find one or two.

Or there is this other cool site called Craigslist...

Or you could reply to guys with saws for sell in this forum...

Ebay is to high from what I have seen an I am replying to guys on saws for sale thanks so much!!!!!!

How large is the wood that you would be milling? Would a bar and chain be included in your $450 budget?

I would recommend 90cc + for milling. The only issue I see is getting a decent 90cc Stihl for $450. If you broadened your search to include other large displacement saws from manufacturers other than Stihl, I think you could find a decent milling saw in your price range.

How large is the wood that you would be milling? Would a bar and chain be included in your $450 budget?

I would recommend 90cc + for milling. The only issue I see is getting a decent 90cc Stihl for $450. If you broadened your search to include other large displacement saws from manufacturers other than Stihl, I think you could find a decent milling saw in your price range.

You should call him and talk over his options with him Clint

Thanks guys for the help I am a new kid i will use an Alaska mill nothing big an just power head for 450 which I would like to get it all I know it's a low ball offer to get a saw that big :-/

Thanks for helping me I just started small tree work in my area now I hooked on chainsaws an wood working cutting etc sorry for all the hassle for y'all guys

Thanks guys for the help I am a new kid i will use an Alaska mill nothing big an just power head for 450 which I would like to get it all I know it's a low ball offer to get a saw that big :-/

Meh? $450 isn't that low. A nice, older Dolmar 7900 sold in the last week for $425. Bill G has a Husqvarna 181SE, and I'm sure there are other saws listed on pages 2-? that will work.

Thanks I have talk to him I think he's mad at me :-( he said he has called an left msg but I never get any MSG or miss calls from him I have post him back no reply from him he says he is not wasting his time :-/

He said he called an left MSG but I never got any an he said he's not wasting his time I said I would buy from him bit no reply

Husqvarna 390/385, or 288/281/181 should be no problem to get parts for, and are simple to work on, if need be.

Back